You all know that I am all about the cozy factor when it comes to my home and wardrobe so my gift ideas are no different. I wanted my first guide of the season to reflect cozy picks that I would truly love to be gifted, already own or plan to gift to others.
I believe these gift ideas are special because they allow us to experience the importance of self care and remind us of the warmth that the holiday season brings in.
• Slippers like these leopard print ones are always a great idea! You’ll find me in mine daily. So cozy and also very fashionable of course!
• I found this twelve days of Christmas cocoa set recently and have been busy trying it out for you! 😉 They have all been absolutely delicious! This is a great way to remind the recipient to indulge a little this season. #treatyoself
This is also a great idea if you’re not sure of a person’s tastes in fashion, decor style or sizes. It’s presented very nicely and will definitely be a treat to all.
• Yummy holiday body washes like these from Philosophy would be such a special gift. Who doesn’t want an at-home pamper night? The quality of Philosophy products never disappoint!
• A hat like this stylish crushed velvet option or a leopard print scarf like this couldn’t be any more cozy!
• For the home decor enthusiast, I love the idea of a faux fur throw or pillow and Home Goods/TJMaxx/Marshall’s are definitely the places to go for that! Candles are also a great option and this one smells amazing while also making an adorable statement for the holidays.
• This idea is actually at the top of my own wishlist. I can’t stop looking at this gorgeous, cozy coat. What a special and treasured gift it would be!
• Everyone loves fuzzy socks and these are extra special. Barefoot Dreams items are incredibly luxurious but the prices of their blankets and sweaters show that. These are such an affordable way to experience this brand!
• If you’re looking to splurge, this Nespresso or this Keurig option would be sure to make anyone’s morning. I’ve owned both and love them for different reasons. I don’t think you can go wrong with either and as a plus, they look beautiful sitting out!
I hope you’re able to use an idea or two for the cozy lover on your own list this year or treat yourself to something special.