I’m back again with another baby update for month 8. Each month seems to go faster and faster! Charlotte has grown and accomplished so much in the last few weeks.
- She is now crawling all over the place! It’s absolutely adorable and also keeps mama on her toes. 😉
- She has dropped her middle of the night feeding and sleeps 12-13 hours every night. It. Is. Glorious.
- Her newest hobby includes doing everything in her power to steal her sister’s dog food now that she’s on the move.
- She has grown 2 teeth.
- Stranger anxiety has kicked in. She likes mama to be close at all times when we’re outside of the home.
- We’re learning more of her tastes in foods and have found that she is just a fruit and veggies girl so far. She hasn’t cared for meat or granola and doesn’t love any kind of cereal either.
- She is delighting us with the cutest squeals as well as “mama” and “dada”
- She pats us ALL the time and it’s the sweetest thing ever. Legs, arms, shoulders, face–anywhere. It melts my heart.
We continue to have so much fun with her during every stage and couldn’t be more thankful that she was placed into our lives.