Each new season brings me so much excitement. They’re all unique in their own way and all special. I love styling my home in preparation for a new one but I especially love styling my coffee/hot cocoa/tea cart. I’ve been working on my Easter/spring version recently and decided to share how I go about styling my cart.
1. I always start by displaying cute mugs that relate to the season or holiday. For Easter, I found these adorable Rae Dunn mugs. I also love to add stir sticks or straws to the cup for the season. I haven’t found any Easter ones but I usually add them.
2. Adding a dish towel is another way to spruce up your station and I love the Rae Dunn one I found at Kirklands to continue my Easter theme.
3. Add at least one piece of seasonal tabletop decor. Here, I added the bunny and canister. You can see the decor I added in my previous carts below. I’ve loved using candles and signs in the past.
4. I also love adding a garland if I find one I like because it really adds the final touch that makes it all seem to flow. This Easter one is from TJ Maxx.
5. I think a tray or a board is a cute way to add interest here. I chose this small marble and wood board because it really pops against the galvanized cart.
What’s your favorite season to decorate for? Thanks for stopping by and happy styling!