Each new season brings me so much excitement. They’re all unique in their own way and all special. I love styling my home in preparation for a new one but I especially love styling my coffee/hot cocoa/tea cart. I’ve been working on my Easter/spring version recently and decided to share how I go about styling my cart.
My galvanized cart and Keurig always stay of course. My cream dish, copper basket, marshmallows and syrups usually do too. Decorating around the basics is the fun part.
1. I always start by displaying cute mugs that relate to the season or holiday. For Easter, I found these adorable Rae Dunn mugs. I also love to add stir sticks or straws to the cup for the season. I haven’t found any Easter ones but I usually add them.
2. Adding a dish towel is another way to spruce up your station and I love the Rae Dunn one I found at Kirklands to continue my Easter theme.
3. Add at least one piece of seasonal tabletop decor. Here, I added the bunny and canister. You can see the decor I added in my previous carts below. I’ve loved using candles and signs in the past.
4. I also love adding a garland if I find one I like because it really adds the final touch that makes it all seem to flow. This Easter one is from TJ Maxx.
5. I think a tray or a board is a cute way to add interest here. I chose this small marble and wood board because it really pops against the galvanized cart.
What’s your favorite season to decorate for? Thanks for stopping by and happy styling!
One thought on “How I Style A Coffee Cart”
I love your coffee, cocoa cart. Your Easter décor is adorable and makes me want spring. 🙂