I think most new moms notice that leaving the house isn’t a frequent occurrence. We’re venturing out more now that Charlotte is almost 3 months but I’ve found that if it’s during nap time or a feeding, it’s usually not worth it. However, I still want to enjoy my favorite time of year so I’ve compiled a list of what I do to enjoy fall even when most of my time is spent inside.
1. First and foremost is decorating for fall of course. When my house is cozy and festive, I don’t mind being in it alll day. Lots of pillows, throws, a cute mat and pumpkins make me SO happy.
2. Fall candles and scented cleaning products! I adore lighting up a new fall scent that brings all of the deliciousness or crispness of fall right into my home. I also love to spice up my cleaning routine with Mrs. Meyer’s fall scents. If you’re a new customer to Grove Collaborative, you can get free scented cleaning products using this link with a $20 purchase. I love using Grove for my cleaning products because the prices are SO good.
3. Keeping the windows open. Sometimes, I forget to open the windows but this is honestly a game-changer for me. A little fresh air with that fall smell will go a long way in how you feel.
4. Sipping on seasonal drinks. I drink apple cider on a daily basis during fall but I also like to add in pumpkin spice hot cocoa for the cooler days. I buy accessories for my bar cart and cute fall mugs to make the process more of a treat.
5. Making dinner at home and yummy fall themed treats. From apple cider donuts to pumpkin pie, fall desserts are best. I always grab all the fall treats at the grocery store to spice up a day in. I also like making dinner at home during fall and of course as a new mom, it is usually a must. My husband and I love ordering Blue Apron because they use fresh, seasonal ingredients and make cooking dinner more fun. It is a little bit like a date night for new parents and stress-free as all of the directions are right there.
How do you celebrate fall inside? I would love to know!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.